Hello! We would love to hear from you. Please choose one of these options to contact us:
- If you want to download One Billion Rising videos or music, visit our Media Resource Page.
- For technical help with the website, please contact us here.
- For all other questions, please contact us here.
If you are in need of immediate medical attention or police assistance in the United States, please dial 9-1-1 on your telephone.
Get Help in the United States:
If you or someone you know has experienced violence in the United States, call one of the following numbers:
• National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800-799-7233 http://www.ndvh.org/
• Rape, Abuse & Incest National Network (RAINN): (800) 656-HOPE http://www.rainn.org/
For assistance in other countries, or if you would like to learn more about organizations working to stop violence against women, please visit the Anti-Violence Resource Guide a collaboration between V-Day and the women’s website, Feminist.com.
This comprehensive guide features a range of listings including emergency hotlines, national organizations against domestic violence, publications divided by topic, links to VAW websites and many other helpful resources.
Violence against women is very much a silent epidemic in the United States, with sexual violence remaining one of the most underreported crimes. If you have been the victim of violence and/or abuse, reporting the crime and telling your story is a powerful tool in the fight to end violence against women and girls. Organizations exist that offer resources, support, facts, and counseling - do not hesitate to reach out for help. In helping yourself heal, you can help bring the issue of violence to the forefront, and help let other women and girls know that they are not alone.